1.1. These provisions define the content, procedure for organizing and holding the St. Petersburg International Youth Summit of Techno-brokers, Inventors and Rationalizers "IpTech"
1.2. The International Youth Summit of Techno-brokers, Inventors and Rationalizers is held in a hybrid format on May 24-26, 2023 in St. Petersburg with the participation of Russian specialists and specialists from foreign countries and territories, with the exception of Russian legal entities and individuals committing unfriendly acts against the Russian Federation.
1.3. Venues for the Summit. Russian Federation, St. Petersburg – Chernyshevsky Square, 1, hotel «RUSSIA» (metro Moskovskaya. 5 min.). «St. Petersburg State University of Economics» - 27 Marata Street, SPbSUE. (Metro Vladimirskaya 5 minutes). «Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University», Center for Youth Project Activities «Boiling Point – Fablab» (Boiling Point "Polytech"), Polytechnic Street, 29, lit.O (Polytechnic metro station 5 minutes)
1.4. The summit is held for Russian and foreign young professionals aged 17-35 years, managers and employees of companies - developers of industrially applicable technical solutions (including inventions, utility models and industrial designs) designed for various spheres of life and sectors of the economy. Target business entities: - companies representing growing businesses – small innovative companies, start-ups, accelerators, technol parks; - technology and innovation support centers; Universities. Invited people: industry experts, heads of relevant institutions and authorities, media representatives.
1.5. The Summit is timed to coincide with the Russian Entrepreneurship Day on May 26. The Summit is attended by young specialists - both representatives of companies of growing businesses – Small innovative companies, start-ups, accelerators, as well as residents of technoparks and entrepreneurs who have long entered the market and formed their niches.
1.6. The business part of the summit includes congress, engineering-production and exhibition parts.
1.7. Within the framework of the congress part of the business program, leading industry experts’ speeches, TED lectures and master classes of experts, representatives of the business community are held, the International Assembly of Technology and Innovation Support Centers
(TISCs) «TISC-2030: Multifunctional Services of the Intellectual Property Institution and the Development of the B2 B#В2С Ecosystem» is held, the Russian Scientific and Practical School of the FIPS Project Office «Modern Patent Analytics for Students and Young Scientists» and other events.
1.8. The exhibition and fair part includes the international fair of industrially applicable technical solutions IpTechExpo (ITE) - 2023
and presentation areas of the Summit participants. The work of the engineering and production zone allows demonstrating the capabilities of technical solutions and prototypes of developers.
1.9. Summit participants will have the opportunity to see new prospects and trajectory of further business and professional development, sign agreements and establish research and production teams.
1.10. The selection of summit participants is carried out based on experience of creative and inventive activities, as well as business achievements that a potential participant presents in a questionnaire posted on the Summit website. Guests attend the Summit with a guest ticket by registering on the website.
1.11. Within the framework of the Summit, an organizational and technological platform for business communication of talented young people from different countries is being formed, designed to strengthen the objective image of Russia abroad, international cooperation and business communications between friendly countries in the field of science and technology.
1.12. Working languages of the Summit: Russian, English.
1.13. The summit is held to expand the dialogue of young people from different countries in the field of youth technological and social entrepreneurship, aimed at activating international technology transfer, promoting the development and strengthening of international economic ties and forming a positive image of Russia abroad
1.14. The organizers of the Summit are
the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent); «Federal Institute of Industrial Property» (FIPS); the Association of Technology and Innovation Support Centers of the Russian Federation, with the support of the Presidential Grants Foundation and the Gorchakov Public Diplomacy Support Fund.1.15. Partners of the Summit:
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) - participation of experts from WIPO
- State Intellectual Property Fund under Kyrgyzpatent - participation of experts, organizational and information support
- «Federal Institute of Industrial Property» - participation of experts, organizational and information support
- Foundation «Center for International Cooperation» «Caduceus» - financial, organizational, informational, methodological support
- Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University - participation of University experts, organizational and information support
- Autonomous non-profit organization «University of the National Technological Initiative 2035» (University 2035) - participation of University experts, organizational and information support
- Bauman Moscow State Technical University - participation of University’s experts, organizational and information support
- Tomsk Polytechnic University - participation of University experts, organizational and information support
- Saratov National Research State University named after N.G. Chernyshevsky - participation of University’s experts, organizational and information support
- Belgorod State National Research University - participation of University’s experts, organizational and information support
- House of Scientific Collaboration of Novosibirsk State Technical University - participation of University’s experts, organizational and information support
- St. Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation - participation of University’s experts, organizational and information support
- RPO «St. Petersburg Board of Patent Attorneys» - participation of experts, organizational and information support
- TISC AU «Technopark-Mordovia» - participation of technopark experts, organizational and information support
- Journals: «RIA RF (Results of intellectual activity of the Russian Federation)»
1.16. Information inquiry and support of the Summit is provided on the official page on the website of the TISC Association (www. tiscs. ru), on the official websites of the Summit partners, other sites by decision of the Organizing Committee, as well as in the social group VKontakte: St. Petersburg International Summit IpTech